- 2009 – 2013 Msc in Mathematics, University of Neaples “Federico II”, Italy
- 2014 – 2017 PhD in Theoretical Physics at University of Basel, Switzerland
- 2018 – 2020 Postdoc at Physics Department of the Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic
- 2020 – 2021 Postdoc at Mathematics Department of the University of Neaples “Federico II”, Italy
- 2022 – Pres. Researcher in SPACE at Scuola Superiore Meridionale in Neaples, Italy
However, an extended version of my CV can be dowloaded on the top of this site.
My research interests focus on gravity theories and their applications in astrophysics around compact objects (e.g, black holes, neutron stars, and wormholes). I aim to provide tests of gravity in strong field regimes by exploiting ray-tracing techniques (following the photon trajectories from the emission point to the observer location) and by analysing the radiation phenomena through the Poynting-Robertson effect (phenomenon occurring around compact objects, which removes very efficiently energy and angular momentum from the matter affected by the radiation field). Currently, I am also interested in developing a gravitational wave model in Einstein-Cartan theory, where beside to describe the gravitational effects I highlight also the quantum spin effects present inside the compact object mergers.
I won the Research position in SPACE at Scuola Superiore Meridionale with the following research proposal.